A version of MISP has been released: 2.4.51 including many new features, bug fixes and improvements.
- New Internal MISP sync mode to allow a set of MISP instances belonging to the same organisation to replicate data (useful when a single organisation has multiple MISP instances).
- Enhanced internal STIX export to better handle bulk exports.
- Added X.509 certificate authentication for MISP synchronisations.
- Many fixes and improvement in misp-modules handling.
- MISP Correlation has been sped-up.
- warning-list loading improved.
- Default role option added.
- Inline screenshot functionality
- Many other fixes.
We strongly recommend to also update your misp-modules installation.
Thanks to all the contributors.
For more details check the Changelog.