The MISP documentation is maintained in the misp-book project. The documentation is in git book format and we welcome contribution.
The MISP documentation is available in HTML format, PDF, Kindle Mobi format and EPUB.
MISP Install guides (stock install instructions for getting a base MISP system running) are available at https://misp.github.io/MISP/.
MISP galaxy, objects and taxonomies documentation
- MISP galaxy clusters are documented and available in HTML format or PDF format.
- MISP objects are documented and available in HTML format or PDF format.
- MISP taxonomies are documented and available in HTML format or PDF format.
MISP training materials
All MISP training materials (including source code) are available at https://github.com/MISP/misp-training.
MISP training materials are available on.
MISP video trainings
MISP Training Threat Intelligence Introduction for Analysts and Security Professional
MISP Training Administration and Deployment of MISP software
MISP format documentation
MISP formats are described in specification document based on the current implementation of MISP core and PyMISP. These specifications are available for other developers willing to develop their own tools or software supporting the MISP format.
- misp-core-format which describes the core JSON format of MISP. Current Internet-Draft: 05
- misp-taxonomy-format which describes the taxonomy JSON format of MISP. Current Internet-Draft: 06
- misp-galaxy-format which describes the galaxy template format used to expand the threat actor modelling of MISP. Current Internet-Draft: 05
- misp-object-template-format which describes the object template format to add combined and composite object to the MISP core format. Current Internet-Draft: 02
MISP OpenAPI Spec
MISP API OpenAPI spec available is here.
If you have any issues with MISP core software, the issue tracking of MISP is handled in GitHub.
If the issue is related to one of the MISP software or data models, please open an issue in the respective issue tracker of the GitHub repository.
You are also welcome on the MISP gitter chats:
- MISP/MISP where development is discussed.
- MISP/Support where community support is provided.
- MISP/Sharing for general information sharing topics