January 26, 2017
A new version of MISP 2.4.62 has been released, including bug fixes and new features.
MISP feed has been expanded to support local feed allowing users to import feeds from local directories (if MISP format) or local files (like free-text or CSV import) in addition to the network feeds.
The API restsearch has been extended to allow two new search parameters:
to_ids, with the following options
- false (default): include all attributes, no matter the to_ids flag
- true: include only to_ids attributes
- “exclude”: exclude attributes marked to_ids
deletedwith the following options
- false (default): only include non deleted attributes
- true: include deleted attributes
- “only”: ONLY include deleted attributes
If you would like to write software using the MISP API with PyMISP, there is an extensive list of examples in the PyMISP repository.
A big thanks to all the users who gave feedback and contributors who helped us improve MISP.
The full change log is available here.
Don’t hesitate to open an issue if you have any feedback, found a bug or want to propose new features.