February 4, 2022
MISP 2.4.153 released
- MISP UI translation in Thai added.
- Improved the debugging of the synchronisation, including more meaningful messages in debug logs.
- Significant improvements in the misp-stix library, to support additional import coverage of files along with improvements to the STIX export.
- Improved debugging in the TLS handshake for synchronisation.
- Additional CLI tests for security.
- Markdown-IT library updated to the latest version, including security fixes to version 12.3.2.
- Improvements in the various MISP install scripts.
Many internal improvements and bug fixes.
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements in MISP core.
- New VirusTotal collection export module added.
- Improved iCrowdstrike falcon expansion module.
- Censys enrich module updated for the new API of Censys.
- New MWDB push module for malware sample in MISP.
- Various fixes to existing modules.
The MISP modules changelog is available.
- New State responsibility taxonomy added.
- Workflow taxonomy improved.
- runtime-packers taxonomy improved.
- New Unified Kill Chain taxonomy added.
MISP Taxonomies changelog is available.
- New surveillance group added “Cytrox”.
- New threat-actor such as SideCopy, AQUATIC PANDA and others.
- Many updates.
- New social and personal relationships for MISP objects based on FOAF relationships.
- Probabilistic data structure object added and describes a space-efficient data structure such as Bloom filter or similar structure.
- Many improvements in GTP, diameter and SS7 attack template objects.
- New STIX 2.1 objects such artifact and identity available as MISP template object.
- Many improvements to different MISP object templates.
We would like to thank all the contributors, reporters and users who have helped us in the past months to improve MISP and information sharing at large. This release includes multiple updates in misp-objects, misp-taxonomies and misp-galaxy .