July 28, 2020
MISP 2.4.129 released
A new version of MISP (2.4.129) has been released with an improved merge functionality, a new event block rule system, many security fixes and bugs fixed.
Merge functionality improved
- handle objects, tags, etc via @chrisr3d’s module result parsing
- handle sharing groups correctly
- using standardised fetchers internally
- API enabled (which will directly merge all contents of the source event into the target event)
event block rule system added.
- add simple tag filters to block events from being added.
- it will not stop a manual creation of an event with subsequent adding of the tag in a later stage
- it will however block synced events
Many bugs fixed and small improvements
Many other improvements are documented in the complete changelog is available.
We would like to thank all the contributors, reporters and users who have helped us in the past months to improve MISP and information sharing at large. This release includes multiple updates in misp-objects, misp-taxonomies and misp-galaxy.
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements.