July 27, 2021
MISP 2.4.147 released
MISP 2.4.147 released including a massive number of small improvements, bug and security fixes. We strongly recommend all MISP users to upgrade as soon as possible. This release fixes CVE-2021-37534.
Many improvements were done in the synchronisation such as:
- When saving sightings, only push the new sightings.
- Filter out existing sightings if remote sever supports that method.
- Check if event exists before pushing.
- Check event existence before pushing sightings.
- Optimise event filtering.
Many improvements in the API and CLI.
This release also includes refactoring of various forms to support future major improvements in MISP.
We would like to thank all the contributors, reporters and users who have helped us in the past months to improve MISP and information sharing at large. This release includes multiple updates in misp-objects, misp-taxonomies and misp-galaxy .
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements.