March 3, 2022
This release is a rapid follow up to v2.4.154, addressing several rather annoying issues
- Various bugfixes to the sharing group blueprint system (especially to it being more restrictive than intended)
- Updating the DB schema to avoid the diagnostics complaining
- Fixed an issue with organisation meta fields defaulting to null rather than ’’ (causing the blueprint issue mentioned above)
- Rework of the DB schema dumper
- Fixes to the Kali Linux installer
We would like to thank all the contributors, reporters and users who have helped us in the past months to improve MISP and information sharing at large. This release includes multiple updates in misp-objects, misp-taxonomies and misp-galaxy.
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements in MISP core.