August 11, 2022
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of MISP v2.4.161.
- A new option added to log the last API request of an API key. (Thanks to Tom King for the contribution)
- Overcorrelation features have some new improvements such as:
- A new tool to generate occurrence counts (real numbers this time)
- A hook to truncate the over-correlating value table on recorrelation
- We no longer store the partial counts as occurrences when generating correlations
- Performance improvements in event fetching
- Various performance tuning in the new correlation engine including the full recorrelation
tlp:clearare now valid tags
- [stix2 import] Better
external_referencesparsing for attack patterns objects
Thanks to all the contributors and users reporting bugs to make the software better.
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements in MISP core.