September 26, 2022
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of MISP v2.4.163 with an updated periodic notification system and many improvements.
Updated periodic notification system
- A new option has been added to set the number of days for the trending calculation.
- New correlation are now showed in the periodic notification.
- Only the top 10 MITRE ATT&CK techniques are displayed and sorted by number of occurrences.
- Layout has been improved in the UI and also in the static email rendering.
- Only show data in the chart for tags having changes over time.
For more information, check out the Periodic summaries - Visualize summaries of MISP data blog.
- MISP OpenAPI description file has been improved.
- [community] Clarification concerning the NATO process.
- [ssdeep] Check if the ssdeep contains newline characters.
- Many code clean-up and speed-up included.
- Improvements and bugs fixed in the correlation engine.
- Many bugs fixed.
Thanks to all the contributors and users reporting bugs to make the software better.
As always, a detailed and complete changelog is available with all the fixes, changes and improvements in MISP core.
misp-stix has been released too and now in-line with the MISP release schedule. The full changelog is available.
Many improvements in the MISP galaxy and especially the threat-actor galaxy, 360.net Threat Actors added. There is a detailed changelog.
financial taxonomy and many other taxonomies. There is a detailed changelog.
Multiple objects were updated and added, for more details.
Various fixes in misp-modules for more details.